Chewy Gooey Granola Bites
These homemade hunger power bars are chocked full with oats, seeds, dried cranberries and marshmallows. An Eagle Brand® treat you can feel good about feeding to your family.
Prep Time: 5 minutes, plus cooling
Cook Time: 17 minutes
Serving: 36 bites
2 cups (500 mL) Robin Hood® Large Flake Oats
2 cups (500 mL) corn flaked cereal
1 cup (250 mL) raw pumpkin seeds, salted or unsalted
1 cup (250 mL) raw sunflower seeds, salted or unsalted
1 cup (250 mL) dried cranberries or raisins
1 can (300 mL) Eagle Brand® Regular or Low Fat Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 ½ cup (375 mL) marshmallows
½ tsp (2 mL) salt
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC). Line a 9” x 13” baking dish with parchment paper, overlapping the 2 longer sides for easy removal.
2. Spread oats on a baking sheet. Bake in preheat oven 12 minutes, stirring once, until lightly browned. Cool for 10 minutes
3. Combine cooled toasted oats, cereal, seeds and dried cranberries in a large bowl.
4. Heat sweetened condensed milk, marshmallows and salt in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, until marshmallows are melted and mixture is combined, about 5 minutes. Add to cereal mixture and stir well to combine.
5. Press mixture into prepared baking dish. Allow mixture to cool and set before cutting into 1” (2.5 mm) bites.
Print Recipe | Close Window