Eagle Brand Chocolate Icing
Here is a delicious chocolate icing recipe that is simple to make and dresses up any cupcake! Melt together chocolate, sweetened condensed milk and salt. Add water and vanilla and cook until thickened. Beautiful.
Prep Time: 12 minutes
Serving: 1½ cups (375 mL)
2 oz (57 g) semi-sweet or unsweetened chocolate
1 can (300 mL) Regular Eagle Brand® sweetened condensed milk
3 tbsp (45 mL) water
1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla extract
1. Over medium heat, melt together chocolate, Eagle Brand and salt,
2. stirring until chocolate melts and mixture thickens, about 6-8 minutes.
3. Remove from heat; stir in water and vanilla. Cook and stir rapidly
4. until thickened again, about 2-4 minutes.
5. Cool 10 minutes. Use to frost one 13x9" cake or 2 dozen cupcakes.